You have hurt your child but you learned your lesson. Mental abuse might have left a scar on him but the same can be given relief so long as you are willing and dedicated enough. The initial step to winning your child’s trust is by constant and healthy interaction. Armed with the duly authenticated visitation order, Stewart Professional Monitoring Network can help you make it better this time.
Mental abuse is a delicate issue that demands intricate considerations. Since your case will be handled by unbiased and practiced monitors, here are the quality services you can expect from us:
- Consistent off-site and virtual monitoring.
- The risks of possible abuse shall be lessened (if not eliminated) because monitors shall be deployed to cover full surveillance.
- Monitors shall habitually assess the situation and advise the visiting parent of the best possible courses of action.
- Careful preservation of a serene and enjoyable visiting environment for the child.
- Stewart Professional Monitoring Network monitors shall see to it that the child will not experience maltreatment and deprivation of any rights.
- Maintenance of the overall mental health of the child.
- The mental integrity of the child will be protected. Monitors will intervene upon the realization that a parent’s action may lead to an abuse.
Children do not deserve to be scarred for life. Patch all the issues up while they are still young. Participate in this life-changing moment. You may call us at 310-350-5688.